This Saturday marks the 14th Annual International Surfing Day and here are 5 Fun Facts to celebrate:
- ISD was established in 2004 by Surfing Magazine and Surfrider Foundation
- It’s celebrated on all populated continents around the world
- The events are typically held on the third Saturday in the month of June
- 2018 Events are celebrated in 30 Countries at over 200 locations
- and the funnest fact of all…
- $40.00 gets you a Limited Edition ISD tshirt and a membership to Surfrider!
Join CaliBaja this Saturday, June 16th as we celebrate International Surfing Day with Surfrider Foundation San Diego! We’ll be at the beautiful La Jolla Shores doing our part to #reversethedamage. Stop by the Surfrider tent and support the South Bay Clean Water / No Border Sewage letter writing campaign and while you’re there, pick up a free CaliBaja decal, too.